March 18, 2014
Selecting Your TPA
Selecting the right benefit plan administrator makes a big difference in the quality of benefits you and your customers receive. Asking the right questions up front will allow you to find the benefit plan administrator that best meets your customers’ needs.
Here are some questions you should consider when consulting your customers on their benefit plan administration:
- Will I receive compliance updates to stay ahead of changing regulations?
- Will I have a dedicated account manager for my business?
- Will I have full access to up to date Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision reporting? At no additional charge?
- Will my client have a dedicated team?
- What is the accuracy of payments on claims?
- How quickly are claims processed and paid?
Remember how involved your administrator will be in the delivery of your customer’s benefits and weigh your administrator options just as carefully as the benefit plans themselves.